How long must this go on before.....

For all those on-list who keep talking about patience, I have a question.
Do you have patience indefintely? How long do you go on being patient
before the word "failure" comes to mind? Does it ever? Do you ever say to
yourself, "Maybe Pitino has just failed. It's over." I mean....this team
sucks and Pitino's in charge. You can blame the players if you want
but.....it's time for Ricky to go so someone else can pick up the phone and
say things like, "What'll you give me for Paul Pierce, VP and a draft
pick?" I mean...come on...Pitino needs to go NOW! "If I only got Tim
Duncan." "If you don't start playing some defense I'm leaving!" The man's
an idiot. Complete moron. Jesus F'n Christ...make Way interim coach until
you hire a gm, but fire Pitino's ass now! Way...the team's yours. You
couldn't possibly screw this up any more than "The Genius.".

Paul M.