Re: How long must this go on before.....

I have to agree with Paul the Pitino Plan has not worked. I think they are
probably hoping he will walk away and negotiate out of his contract instead
of canning him and having a bunch of years left they have to eat. Although
he is not totally to blame, people are still hoping Antoine becomes the star
but chances are good it won't happen. I don't think the fire is there.

Coach and GM is a not an easy task, and most should probably not take it on.

I think Nelson ins in Dallas who is getting respectable but still not quite
their, but I like Nowitski, Finley( who we could and should of been a
Celtic).
Alexander has not done much.

The rookie I have seen that I like the best is Quentin Richardson. He plays
with some real fire.

It would be fun to sit behind Pitino and ride his ass all night. I am sure
the players would get a kick out of it.

What happened to Adrian Griffin ?