So shoot me. I like this team.

Title: So shoot me. I like this team.
   31-9. You know what i mean?
Add the traveling calls and the other ref induced turnovers and there was no way we were going to win tonight.
   In spite of the fact that we shot poorly, we played a decent game. Vitaly is picking up his game now that Anderson is back and Kenny is starting to get in shape.
   Yeah I know the schedule gets tougher, but I saw some light tonight. Antoine again, played very well, until the game was lost.
   Lose Walter and Moiso and bring back Carr and Blount. Carr is an NBA player. Blount can become one sooner than Moiso.
JB
--

Unchain My Heart!