Every time I hear the words "cap space"....

Every time I hear the word culture I take out my checkbook, and every time
I hear the words "cap space" I think, "Who the hell wants to come to
Boston?" Look what happened to the Bulls. I think the Celtics have to
either get lucky in a trade or lucky in the draft, or with any luck, both.
But first things first...Pitino needs to go. Bye bye Ricky. He'll leave a
very wealthy failure if he goes tomorrow. Life's still good and everybody's
happy.

Paul M.