Bskball: Walker for Mutombo?

OK, we all know how reliable this site seems to be (apologies to Josh, who
does a great job writing the Celtics column for them), but... here's a rumor
of a Walker-Mutombo deal.

Personally, I have no problem trading anyone on this team for a loss if it
helps for the future by clearing cap space. But I do think the Celts should
insist upon an asset other than cap space. Mutombo doesn't qualify because
he'd be just a half-year rental. Mutombo and, say... Dermar Johnson, or
something along those lines. Or Mutombo and a draft pick. You get the idea.

Now, I would be interested in some kind of three-way that would land Walker
in Atlanta, Mutombo somewhere else, and a young talent or good pick in
Boston.

Anyway, here's a snippet from today's rumor page:

Sources close to the C's say Pitino may do something rash, like trade off
Antoine Walker to try and jump start the team. I have heard the idea of
offering Walker to Atlanta for Mutombo. The C's are looking at clearing out
roughly $18 million in capspace this summer, and adding Deke to the total,
means if Rick leaves, the next guy will have some flexibility to re-shape
the team (that's nice of Rick, I'm sure C's fans like this idea)