RE: Father BSG Administers Last Rights

Last rites, post-midnight slip.

Wrong as usual, about Pot. He's a $5 million dollar back-up center
on a team that needs cap space desperately. I don't think there's
too many $5 million dollar back-up centers out there with Pot's
level of talent. Now, if Pot was good enough to start, his salary would be more
equitable, even a bargain. But, alas, he's an overpriced reserve, who has
declined in talent.

Wrong as usual, about Stith: You're playing with fire, if you keep him
around. This is a guy who has been constantly injured. This is a team,
that needs to delete contracts and acquire draft choices for a
Pitino-GM-less future. Stith is marketable right now. You've got to take
advantage of that, while you can.   Before he goes down with another
injury.

Wrong as usual, with your wise remark on Jamal Crawford.
BSG's reference to a Stith trade, involved trading him to
a contending team. As far as my views on Crawford, I think along the
lines of Moiso and the Phoenix pick for him, or Walker to the Bulls
for their unprotected lottery pick, Crawford, and another player.

And the Chicago loss was despicable. So, if it doesn't bother
you too much, what can you say....

Ray