Re: man, this sucks

----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Bentz Kirby" <bocelts@usit.net>
To: "Celtics Mail List" <celtics@igloo.igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 3:41 AM
Subject: man, this sucks

> It looks like they played worse in the second half.  How pathetic.  This
> is only their third win of the year and they beat Boston by almost 20
> points.  The first time this year that Chicago topped 100 points.
> Pierce was scoreless from the field and in the second half.  0 for 7.
> That has nothing to do with coaching.  Why did Williams get 8 shots?
> That must be some kind of error.  I mean he only had one offensive
> rebound.  It may be Pitino the general manager/president's fault for
> assembling this lot, but they all should be fired for such a pathetic
> performance.  I have tickets for the Charlotte game Saturday, but I
> wonder if I will even go.
>
> --
> R. Bentz Kirby

Ironically I was supposed to be on vacation in the States this week to catch
3 C's games, and last nights game would have been my first ever attendence
to a Celtics game. Glad work committments got me the hell outta that one. I
am truly disgusted. This Pitino & Walker fan has had enough. Sell the team,
sell the coach, and especially sell the players.

Disgusted

Simon Kean
Ulcerate - http://mp3.com/ulcerate