the Bulls?

I am surprised not to find 2 digests in my inbox this morning.
Did anyone watch this game? How can we lose to the Bulls?
It reminds me of the games in the 80s when they would always lose
to the Cleveland Cadavers. Except of course, the Celtics actually had
a good team.  It must be time to break up the Bulls.

Is Pierce hurt? I saw that he shot 0-7 on ESPN. I bet Mercer had fun in the
win.
Is Rick packing his bags yet?  I have to imagine it was another defensive
disaster.

Don