man, this sucks

It looks like they played worse in the second half.  How pathetic.  This
is only their third win of the year and they beat Boston by almost 20
points.  The first time this year that Chicago topped 100 points.
Pierce was scoreless from the field and in the second half.  0 for 7.
That has nothing to do with coaching.  Why did Williams get 8 shots?
That must be some kind of error.  I mean he only had one offensive
rebound.  It may be Pitino the general manager/president's fault for
assembling this lot, but they all should be fired for such a pathetic
performance.  I have tickets for the Charlotte game Saturday, but I
wonder if I will even go.

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net