tank the season?

I have no interest in seeing this team win 35 games again. I have gotten
sick and tired of this team's lack of heart, toughness and maturity.

Trade Paul, trade Antoine, Kenny or all three of them. Let's stock up some
draft picks and start this team over.  I'd rather see us tank this season
with some hope for the future than have us limp to the finish line again.
This time bring in players that will defend, show some heart and Celtic
pride, and players that know what it takes to win.

It's so depressing that we are talking about rebuilding during a rebuilding
stage...