Re: HUMILIATING!

I didn't not watch or listen to this game, for which I'm thankful.
Two things stand out in my mind:
1.  At home, we got blown out by the worst team in the NBA.
2.  We let a team which has averaged a pitiful 40% (the worst in the NBA)
    FG% shoot 49%

As bad as #1 is, #2 really drives the point home to me that no single
trade or superstar acquisition is going to make the Celtics into a playoff
team.  It's the Celtics defense, pure and simple.

If we shot 30% and got blown out, but held them to a reasonably low field
goal percentage, I could write off this game as an aberration.

The Celtics, offensively, are adequate.  But they're not good enough
offensively, that they can afford to play this horrible defense.  What
can be done about this, I just don't know.

Francis