pride

Well, it seems to me that as a player you ought to have the pride to
win and play hard.  Yet Chicago comes into Boston and is whipping
butt according to the ESPN scoreboard.  Down by 7 at half time.
Players ought to have pride and play hard.  Pitino or no, that is on
them.  Pierce and Toine have brought no game.  I guess they can mail
this one in and win?  I think the problem with motivation comes from
within.  I hope Randy Brown jumps in some folks stuff during the
half time.  Geez.  This is sad.

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net