HUMILIATING!

Without a doubt a humiliating defeat, this is one we'll not forget for
awhile. I said before it could get worse. A ship without a rudder is
without direction. Pitino should be fired now, not tomorrow, now. Get
another coach now, so what little enthusiasm the team has can be saved and
built upon. Pitino pulled Walker and Pierce along with Battie with 6 min
left in the 4th. He should have left them in. They belonged in the game
regardless of embarrassment. This team carrying on a mutiny. Pierce 0 fg's,
2 boards, Walker 2 boards, 6 to's. Let's see now how funny this list is
now. Can't wait for the excuses.

Dan