Walker

This is one of those classic, typical things I do to end up jinxing a
player, but I couldn't help commenting on Antoine Walker seemingly
hitting his stride much earlier this year than last.

Walker's right now sitting on a five game double-double streak (11.4
rpg). In that span he's averaging 6.0 assists. Can any forward in the
NBA top that?

And in the last three games in particular (coinciding naturally with the
day I wrote a post thoroughly trashing his game), Antoine has averaged
freaking 8.0 assists and started knocking down his three pointers again
(9-18 in three games). It takes a lot of effort to complain about a
forward averaging 11 boards and 8 assists.

Oh well, look out for him to shoot 6-24 tonight with 2 rebounds. But I
really hope he keeps this run going. I'm really happy we have this
player.

------