RE: [Celtic_Pride] The Truth about Cats and Pitinos

	That said, if we lose tonight I am giving up on them.  I'll
	check the papers to see if they played themselves back
	into contention, but that's it.  Tonight's game is absolutely
	a must-win.  If we could win it in a blowout that would be
	best.  Fizer and Brand can both hurt us, and the Refs have
	it in their power to swing things Chicago's way (sending Fred
	Hoiberg to the line, calling 3-second violations on twon, etc.
	etc.)  If we could get a win against the Kings in the subsequent
	game (it is the kings, right?) then we would really have turned
	a corner.  But no way do we lose to Chicago and then beat the
	Kings...or do we?  Either way, both in terms of record and
mentality,
	we have to win tonight.