Re: [Celtic_Pride] The Truth about Cats and Pitinos

Who is the we you are referring to?  I can't blame anyone for the injuries
suffered by Kenny, Herren or Brown.  I think the team is quite fortunate to
have Pierce able to play at this level since, from initial reports, he may
not have been able to play at all this year after his stabbing.

The problem is that some of us (you know who you are) want this team to come
together suddenly and do not appear to be willing to wait for the team to
become a cohesive unit.  If it were that easy, it would not have taken the
Bulls into Jordan's 6th year to win.  Or the great Sixers teams of the past.
Some Celtic fans want instant gratification and anything less will not whet
their appetite.

There are things about this team which need to be improved and there are
some things they do very well.  But no amount of incessant whining, no
matter how free the speech, is gonna help them win any faster.

Either accept that gradual progress is being made or complain.

Cecil