Re: [Celtic_Pride] The Truth about Cats and Pitinos

Thought you guys would find this a little amusing...

I'm in a fantasy basketball league, different to the sandbox one - you get to
draft your team, you play matches against other teams using a program that
simulates games with those players using their 1999-2000 statistics..

Well, I needed a point guard so I told someone with Travis Best (I'd have got
him for next year, and helped my PG situation this year) to take a look at my
roster and tell me who they wanted for him and to be fair... The guy comes back
and says "How about Paul Pierce for him straight up?"