post player

We should get Lorenzen Wright from the Hawks.  His situation reminds me of
Parish at Golden State. He's a good player, but with a head case rap. In
Wright's case, I don't think the label is warranted.  Any time he gets the
minutes, he produces points, rebounds, and blocks, and he can run the floor.

  --Ellie