A "(The) Dream?"

Title: A "(The) Dream?"
There will be an intense interest here to see what effect Anderson has on the team when he returns. If I factor in the improved play of both Antoine and Paul and see the proper use of Brown as back-up, I have real hopes that the team will start winning consistently.
A query: If Anderson brings the team to a level where they are able to compete with any of the teams in the East, would you trade one of the picks to get a post player?
I think we are happy enough with Stith, Pierce, Eric Williams, Griffen and Carr, to play the 2/3, but a center who can score from the post as well as rebound and block shots could make this a feared team.
People are throwing around players who will be available in next years draft, but we have to remember that it could take two or more years before any of them are ready to play in the league with any authority. We saw Jermaine O'neal last night and he looked scary good and then got into foul trouble and pouted and became a non-factor. He has been in the league for what, 4 years now?
Are there any post scorers out there with defensive abilities on teams that want to rebuild and would like a draft pick? People have mentioned Mutombo, but he was never a scorer. What about Olajawon? He might be just what the doctor ordered and just like Mutombo, when he retires, we get his cap room.
JB
--

Unchain My Heart!