2000 rookie class

This may be the least productive rookie class in the history of the NBA.
I can't think of a single legitimate ROY candidate, and the future satrs
game at All-Star Weekend looks like it should be cancelled.  Here are the
5 leading rookie scoring averages in the East:

Kenyon Martin - 11.8
Khalid ElAmin - 8.3
Morris Peretson - 8
Mike Miller - 8
Marcus Fizer - 7.6

Only Martin has been getting starters minutes, and he frankly hasn't
looked that impressive.  I'm not aware of any rookie setting the world on
fire in the west, either.  Moiso may actually turn out to be a decent pick
yet.

****dave

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu