Re: win is a win

Actually, I thought Battie played very well.  He had 4 blocks and altered
at least 5 more.  He plays well against teams like the Nuggets who don't
have much beef inside.  Vitaly on the other hand, looked very bad and was
unable to match the quickness of the McDyess, Keon Clark, Posey front
line.

A good win, but its much too soon to know whether this marks a turning
point or simply a good win over a tired team.

****dave

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Dan Forant wrote:

> Maybe not a great win but a good one nevertheless. The Denver has a good
> record against some pretty good teams. Walker may have had his best game of
> the season. This team has been showing some life since Stith has come alive
> with more confidence. Now if Batman can contribute consistently. The old
> pro Anderson had a good game after being out awhile, maybe someone will
> need him more than we do and swing a deal.
>
> Dan
>
> At 09:12 PM 12/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >Well, can anyone who saw the game comment on it?  It seems from the box
> >score that Kenny was back and that we won in OT.  Not a  great win,  but
> >better than a loss.  I look forward to hearing from folks about it.
> >
> >--
> >R. Bentz Kirby
> >bocelts@usit.net
> >http://www.public.usit.net/bocelts