Re: win is a win

Maybe not a great win but a good one nevertheless. The Denver has a good
record against some pretty good teams. Walker may have had his best game of
the season. This team has been showing some life since Stith has come alive
with more confidence. Now if Batman can contribute consistently. The old
pro Anderson had a good game after being out awhile, maybe someone will
need him more than we do and swing a deal.

Dan