Re: Boy Have The Celtics Lucked Out

Alas, some sanity. This is an excellent post. We are going to get our
behinds kicked in and soon. Pitino will mostly beg for relief and an exit.
It's his doing. The Celtics will get better the day he leaves. In the
meantime we have 4 players that can play, Walker, Pierce, Anderson and
Stith. The rest are hollow headed empty suits. The sooner this season
passes the better off the franchise will be. No one, no one, could do worse
with this team.

Dan