Pitino lost Pacer game

With two minutes left in the first period, Pitino inserts a rookie, brand
new, with little to no practices with the team point guard into the game.
Then he also inserts Adrain Griffen, a guy who he just off the injured list
and has hardly played the whole year. He puts these guys in this second unit
with VP or Battie, Erik Williams and someone else, I don't remember who.
However, Stith, Walker and Pierce are all on the bench. These guys didn't
have the slightest idea on how to get a basket with each other. They were
horrible and the Pacers racked up a big lead. Griffen looked horrible. Why
would you insert two new players into the second unit that is already
fragile? Why wouldn't you allow Walker to play with the new point guard to
take some of the pressure off of him? Why wouldn't you allow a couple of
scorers (Stith or Pierce or Walker) to be in the second unit to take the
pressure off? Why won't Pitino play Chris Carr? He could really help out the
second unit in scoring.

The team was passing really well early on. Nice teamwork. Who could question
the refs after the racked up O'Neil with quick fouls. After the Celts
realized that they couldn't beat anyone with the second unit, they started
getting beat on the fast break. The game was over early...This new point
guard does have a nice NBA point guard body. He reminds me of Billups or
Quinn Buckner body-wise...

This team is so screwed up fundamentally. I mean, the second unit, along with
the point guard situation, it constantly changing. They have no idea on who
the scorers are and where they need to get the ball. The first unit is
undersized in the frontcourt and weak defensively.

I really think this team is better than they show. Pitino needs to go....

DJessen33