Better than "Slim Fast."

Title: Better than "Slim Fast."?
Sunday at six, we play Denver, then on Wednesday night, Chicago comes to town. It would be very important to win those games before welcoming a slimmed down Kenny Anderson back.
Randy Brown, coming off the bench will finaly give the second unit the anchor that he was aquired to be.
Adrien Griffen is also getting into shape. I wish he could hit the open jumper, but he is looking more active than before he went on the DL.
It's too bad that Chris Carr is out in the back yard, in the little house there.
If Pitino wants to play the up tempo game, Anderson will have to direct it and someone on the second unit will have to score some points.
I'd bring Blount off the DL also. He gives us more than Walter and can finish around the basket. I know Pitino wanted to get off to a fast start, but Blount needs to play.
Moiso also gives more than Walter, but Rick has used a short bench lately, so there really aren't minutes for Walter or Moiso. Even Eric Williams, who is playing very good ball, can't get enough minutes because Stith and of course Pierce are getting big minutes.
While many of us wanted to see less substitutions, that has not worked either, while we arent getting blown out, we are losing energy.  Two games in a row we ran at the opponents and closed large gaps, only to tire in the stretch.

Unchain My Heart!