Re: Pitino lost Pacer game

A slump you say? Never heard of a 3 year slump. Mucho laughter. If you hate
when the team loses you must be in a bad mood most of the time then. Let's
see 82 minus 47 losses, get lot's of Tylenol. This team under this coach
finds a new way to lose every loss. This team hasn't learned any basketball
since the Pitino float came to town. Look for him and Gore in the
unemployment line.

Dan