Re: Screwed!!

I have to side with Troy on this one.  We lose too many games that we should
win.  7-9 equates to something like what 35-47. If this happens Pitino is
gone.

Walker to play more consistent, hit the boards and play some D.

Pierce to reduce his turnovers and play some D

Battie to continue to hit the boards and play some interior D to prove his
draft status was not a major mistake.

VP show up and provide some added value..

Stith, Brown, Anderson provide the veteran leadership we need.

Moiso, Williams, McCarty,  Herren, show they are not  one in a chain of many
poor decisions.

 some one else to step