Re: Screwed!!

Troy wrote:

>Unlike most of seeminly, I live in the real world in reality.  Reality is we
>have only 2 players and we suck!!  I predicted we would win 35 games but we
>won't reach that goal with what we have now.  I am a fan, have been for 30
>plus years so don't you dare question my loyality.  But year after year of
>the same old crap turns anyone's stomach just a bit.  I am sick and tired of
>Pitego and his constant excuses.  So yes if I sound negative or pessimistic
>I feel I have a right.  Troy

Sure you do -- you gotta right, I've gotta right, we all got our
rights.   But what I find interesting is the fact that people will
inevitably describe themselves as "realists".  You did, and I would
call myself that too, but it's also clear our positions are vastly
different.  I just happen to think that my position is much more
"realistic" because I don't think you can call the entire season a
wash this early in the season.  I'm not "questioning your loyalty"
but I will say that, if I continually told myself and others that my
team "sucked" and took opportunities to bash the team publicly, I'd
start questioning my own "loyalty" or fanaticism (you know, the word
we get "fan" from).

The team's 7-9 and, right now, would be the 7th seed in the East.  If
that's the kind of "sucking" you're talking about, I'll be as pleased
as punch come the end of the season.

Regards,

Bill