Re: Playoff prospects

>So I'm cautiously optimistic that the Celtics will compete for a playoff
>spot, and be the best Celtics team so far in the Pitino era. Of course,
>tomorrow Walker and Anderson will probably get traded for Jermaine O'Neal
>and Stoudamire and this will all be moot. I'm looking forward to the season
>though, and watching my team play.
>
>Alex

Alex, nice post, and I can appreciate your guarded optimism. But Pitino is
supposed to be an f'n genius! He got full control at an unbelievable amount
of money and entering year four they're still fighting for that last
playoff spot. I guess they have a better than zero chance of making the
playoffs. I don't know, I was hoping for a little more.

Paul M.