good news from espn message board

Fellas,
I have great news. I just talked with my friend David
Moseley who was the 2 guard for the Stanford Cardinals
the past four years. He was number 21 I don't know if
you guys remember him. Anyway, he is looking to make
some pro camps going undrafted and has been working
out in Los Angeles. He said he has played with Moiso
and Pierce and that Moiso has been killing people out
here. He said that he has shown incredible
"toughness." He has been banging and drop stepping and
stroking the outside J.
BUT HERE IS THE BEST NEWS:
1. Pack is healthy and working out like a madhorse.
Moseley told me that he was throwing the ball down
with authority and just showing great athleticism and
spring. He also said that after the pick up games
ended that Pack was working on his three ball.

He is not one to lie, but he said those three guys all
get along, are looking fit, and basically have been
dominating socal pro hoops this summer. I am very
optimistic about our chemistry and playoff caliber
talent. Most of all I can't wait to see a healthy Pack
and a Moiso who is going to demand minutes.