RE: Seattle Fire Sale?

Looks great from the Celtics perspective but not sure why Seattle would even
sniff this deal.  I think we need to keep in mind that we wouldn't even get
former all-stars in return for anything less than draft picks (unprotected)
and pierce.  Williams and Cheaney couldn't make half the rosters in the
league and Battie wouldn't make a few rosters and that is why he was traded
for Travis Knight.