Re: Antoine on 'EEI

----- Original Message ----- From: Ellie Cutler

> Basically, he sounded like he still doesn't get that he needs to work
harder,
> or differently, or whatever, to reach his potential.  He thinks he's doing
> everything right, and everything asked of him, and seems satisfied with
his
> playing level.

Hi Ellie,

I agree, except that I wouldn't say he sounded satisfied with his "playing
level".  I think he acknowledged that everyone on the team had to play
better, including himself, and Pitino had to coach better.  The thing is, it
doesn't sound like he thinks he has to do anything different to play better.
But, I agree that he doesn't "get it".

Jim