Re: Suggestion: trade Hot Rod Williams to Cavs

    Hi Kevin.

    Also the "Calfs" have a wealth of perimeter shooters, something
Boston lacks. Lamond Murray, Trajan Langdon and Wes Person are probably
affordable journeymen who can have a tangible impact on our team. But I
don't think Cleveland would be interested at all in offering Hot Dog a
retirement home, even if he was a heck of player and great shotblocker
for them years ago. The knee surgery to Brevin Knight might mean
Cleveland would be willing to take on one of our veterans to back up
Andre Miller.

Joe

    p.s. For the life of me, I don't know why the Cavs would trade Ringo
for the 6-7 overachiever Matt Harpring. Ringo really beefed up his body
last year and has a really high workrate on the floor. Assuming "Z"
never plays again, they have no one to backup or start in front of Chris
Mihm except Lari Ketner.

------