Suggestion: trade Hot Rod Williams to Cavs

Maybe Pitino/Wallace should think about trading Hot Rod
to the Cavs, say for a 2nd round pick or 2. Reasons
are:

1. a Cavs' pick is definitely a low pick. With NBA's
development league coming, we could pick some high
schooler based on potential
(why did we throw away those 2 picks for Seasar???)

2. Nice way for Hot Rod to retire in his original team
where he had his glorius years with
Nance-Duogherty-Price-Harper-Ehlo era. (or better known
as the team that can never past Jordan)
I think there is a chance Hot Rod will get his Jersey
retired by Cavs.

3. The Cs shows class by doing (2), good PR move for
Pitino for the (future) FA market.

4. We clear a roster space for Klack or somebody.

comments??
kevin