Re: C's Did Kinda Get The Short End Of The Slop Bucket as Regards the 4-Team Deal

Way Of The Ray wrote:

>  Brown has two rebuilt knees,
> and Pack should be renamed: Ice Pack for all the games he
> missed....

On the bright side, the nickname "Ice" is preferable at least to "Six",
"Fudge", "Handi", "Tu" etc.

I hope Gene is right about Robert Pack still being an exciting player when
healthy. Dee Brown had similar scoring, defending and dunking ability in his
prime, but now he's a shadow of the player he once was whether healthy or
not.

One last parting comment on Fortson. Guys, what are the odds of Danny
hitting over 50% from the field, around 75% from the line and ranking among
the top five NBA rebounders starting from next season? Zero percent? Five
percent?

Personally, I'd guess it's closer to 50-50. For one thing he did all that
two seasons ago at the age of 22. For another, he be playing alongside two
young shotblocking centers in Dampier and Foyle. Plus he'll have Dave
Cowens--not Rick Poultrino (I love that one, Kestus)-- as his mentor.

Joe

------