Re: Celtics Update - Trades and Such

Ray wrote:
- On the trade front: It's not Kenny Anderson -- Pitino was cryptically
referring to in his comments about the Fortson deal, point guard depth, and
the possibility of a PG trade -- but Robert Pack.

Sounded just like more speculation by Coffman to me, Ray, but you could be
right. They can package him for trade in the next 48 hours, or else they
have to wait 60 days, right? Maybe something is cooking.

I wouldn't rule out a Kenny trade just yet. Pitino is trying to remake this
team, and I'm not sure he can do that if the guy dominating the ball
continues to be Kenny. Now, who would be crazy enough to trade for the guy?
I have no idea, but there always seems to be someone out there. For crying
out loud, someone just traded for Donyell Marshall, didn't they?

Mark