Re: 3 way

Miami gets Brian Grant for Dinnerspoon. Unbelievable.

Brian Grant for PJ Brown would have been nearly fair, but this trade is
obscene.

If next year's Finals feature El Greasy One versus the Zen Meister, I don't
know about you Cecil but I'm chucking my TV out the window.

I would love nothing better than for Boston to sweep Miami again next year,
but odds are the opposite will happen. I don't even want to think about that
possibility.