Re: Randy

In a message dated 8/3/00 6:18:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bird@pixi.com
writes:

> e we can
>  >win every game. That's the attitude we have to take on the court. We're
>  >going to have to have to do it as a team. We're going to win as a team.
>  >We're going to lose as a team. Once they realize that, basketball is going
>  >to become fun.''

This sounds like someone with (gasp - dare I say it?) ... maturity!  But
Randy, what about getting your minutes?  Your shots?  Isn't that the most
important thing?  (he snickers sarcastically)  Guess that's why Randy makes
ONLY 2,500,000 per year instead of REAL money.  Hell, I'll wear sweats and
sit on the bench for half that.