Re: Randy

>From: "Jim Meninno" <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>
>
>''The most important thing I'd stress to them is to have the confidence to
>win every game,'' said Brown. ''We're going to be in position where we can
>win every game. That's the attitude we have to take on the court. We're
>going to have to have to do it as a team. We're going to win as a team.
>We're going to lose as a team. Once they realize that, basketball is going
>to become fun.''

Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I just became a
fan of Randy Brown.  If he can just be "adequate" on the court _and_
give this sort of attitude to the team, he'll be a great addition.
Maybe he can help the coaching staff (you know, there are so many of
'em, you'd think they could motivate the players effectively) impart
a winning feel to the team.

Sure wished we could have signed him to the lower exception, though.
Ah, well, it ain't my money.

Regards,

Bill