Re: Armchair Duce

Once again I return home from a genuinely crappy day at the office, and
begin the task of going thru my celts mail for the evening....only to once
again spit coffee over my keyboard, this time laughing at the following
comment:

> 5. Lose the headless chicken monkey outbreak.  Perhaps it'll work as a
> dance craze (maybe Walter McCarty can set it to music and perform it on
> "Soul Train", since he certainly hasn't shown that he and his $8 million
> contract belong on a BASKETBALL COURT).

Thanks again kids for brightening my day....by the way, I miss Greg O's piss
& vinegar laugh-a-minute responses to those who generally deserve
them....G.O. MIA?

Cheers

Simon Kean