Re: Potapenko for Abdul-Wahad?!

--- Alessandro Celtics-Fan <alessan420@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> The Denver Post is reporting that the Celts and
> Nuggets are close to a deal
> that would land Tariq Abdul-Wahad in Beantown in
> exchange for Vitaly "The
> Potty" Potapenko and a first round draft pick
> (possibly the one that we
> already have from Denver in a previous deal).

Abdul Wahad, Herren AND LaFrentz for Potapenko and a
first round pick will make it more palatable.
Potapenko and a first rounder for Abdul Wahad is a
heist-for Denver!  Damn, I dont understand why is
Pitino so high on Wahad.  I agree with Mark and Paul
that we should trade Pierce to make a headway to the
playoffs.  Package Pierce and Anderson to anyone who
is willing to put up with Kennys crap.  Gaston should
pay part of his salary, just like what Portland did
during Kennys first two years in Boston (yeah,
yeah...thats a pipe dream).  I dont want to see Pierce
go, but with the looks of it, thats the only way to
improve the team.  And the only way to dump Kenny, of
course!