Lakers stronger, while C's wait longer

Lakers about to trade for Kukoc and the Pistons about
to get Iverson, while we are trading for Del Negro? I
thought he was a stiff 10 years ago. Why do we have to
trade Fortson? IF you want him, keep him, otherwise
let him go. You don't have to get something back. Stop
saving face. I certainly hope that it is a coincidence
that Fortson was offered $40 mil by Pitino and Wahad
is about to sign for that amount. I really don't want
another anchor hanging from the Celtics' ship for
years to come. I also hope Pot isn't going anywhere.
He's all we've got

Seems like the best thing to happen this whole
offseason to us was that Isiah was named head coach of
the Pacers, thus ensuring that Bird will no longer
remain with the organization, paving the way for him
to buy this damn team and get some BASKETBALL people
running and coaching this team