Monster Mash

I'm surprised we haven't begun to hear some Mashburn rumors yet.  If
Charlotte does trade PJ Brown for Glen Rice, where does this leave Jamal?  In
a sixth man role?

Perhaps.

Or maybe Rick is plotting right now a way to get back his favorite son.  We
don't have much to offer though, unless they'd like Fortson as an option off
the bench.  They do really need another guard though with the loss of both
Eddie Jones and Ricky Davis.  Maybe Adrian?  According to Pitino, many teams
have inquired about him, although he is apparently untradable.  His salary
makes him a very attractive commodity.  Put him in a deal with a player that
has a larger contract (Eric Williams).

How much does Mashburn make?  Can someone help me out on this?  Thanks.

Thndrblt31