RE: Potapenko for Abdul-Wahad?!

That deal would make the signing of Travis Knight look splendid.  I
sincerely agree with Josh in that I hope that is misreported.  I doubt it
helps us cap-wise because Wahad will sign a deal that resembles VPs.  I can
not even begin to comprehend giving back the first round pick.  In essence
then the deal (assuming we lose Fortson to free agency with no sign and
trade) was.

Andre Miller, Ron Mercer and a #1 for Eric Williams and Wahad.  Never mind
that we took back or will be taking back immovable contracts.  Ugh!

Rick sounds like he will be making a move just to make a move.  I can live
with VP for Wahad but if we give up a #1 we are crazy (unless there is
another component to the trade not reported).