Interviews

Yeah, I heard Chris Wallace. He also said he hopes to
keep Danny Fortson in Green. The way he is talking you
can almost see the sinking ship moving on without him.
Also heard Pitino last night say that he "may" follow
through on his threat to walk away after next year if
no playoffs/progress. Sounds like Mrs. P took a look
at his tax filing and say to stay the course :( More
Pitinioisms "I meant it when I said it...". Finally,
Gaston is "100% behind" Pitino and a title can be won
"staying within the cap". I, therefore, am looking for
Twoine and/or Pierce to be traded, as PP will be
looking for the max. Btw, Vince Carter will be exposed
when his "vets" decay and retire in the next two
years. Not that I disrespect him, just disagree he is
light years of PP, as some here suggest. Get rid of RP
and you'll see improvement.