Thanks to BC and a couple of comments

Thanks Bill for the reports you posted for us this season.  They were every
bit as good as AP wire reports!  Actually better since you love the C's.

Three things stuck with me after the game.  I don't know why they did, and
they are totally unrelated, but:
1. P. Ewing looks like he is running up and down the court on
stilts.  Maybe when the playoff are over, EW will finally NOT predict that,
next year, he will lead the Knicks to the title.  Even he could not believe
that anymore.

2. I had not sen Andrew Lang play in ages.  What a dud.  (Actually dud-2,
since Dudley is dud-1)  The flagrant foul committed by Lang was really
nasty.  I thought he should have been pitched out of the game.  And
speaking of Dudley, my 16 year old daughter, who plays hoops and watches
most C's games with me, fell off the couch in hysterical laughter after
seeing Dudley shoot a free throw.

3. Battie had a major block on someone (forgot who), and did the "knife
across the throat" gesture.  Gorman commented on it.  It reminded me that
for all the love we have of the game, the guys playing it are for the most
part just immature kids....

4. Did you hear that the Knicks and Pistons might do a sign and trade?:
Hill for Spreewell.  That is a steal for the Knicks.

5. And lastly, did you folks miss 'Cous and much as I did?