Re: C's Go Out with a Small Bang: Boston 112- New York 85

In a message dated 4/19/00 7:46:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wfcooper@tiac.net writes:

>  Also thanks to everyone
>  who wrote with words of encouragement, and all who overlooked my less
>  astute observations.

     Let me begin what will probably be a chorus of thanks to you, Bill, for
your fine work.  when I want to know how the team is doing, the first place I
go is to the list to see the latest from you.  After that comes the rest of
the list, then the papers.  Whether the Cs win or lose, I go to the end of
your column for individual assessments.
     I look forward to more of it next year, when you will get to cover at
least an opening round series.  Right?
 - Doug