Draft candidates

If we are to take a guard, who do you think would be available when we pick (8-10)?

I'd say  we just draft the best talent/skill out there and disregard our needs(center or guard position) if we couldn't end up with the best center/pf or guard.  It's no brainer to take a Pryzbilla over a Quentin Richardson or a Mo-Pete...both are small forwards but have the "complete package"  a la Paul Pierce.