Re: Michael Smith

The one problem is the C's, because they're over the salary cap
and only have a $1.1 million exception left, have to wait till
Smith clears waivers before they can sign him, as his final
year of his current contract is in the $2 million range. So,
other power forward-desperate clubs may be able to offer him a
better deal. We shall see...
Ray