Re: Kevin Willis Update

In a message dated 9/30/99 2:12:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< > I would take a chance on Bradley in exchange for Walter, Pervis & Minor.
 And
 > I'd still feel like I was taking a risk!

 Believe in the Pitino force, Luke.
 Ray  >>

Pitino could probably turn Bradley into a 10-15 minute contributor as a
back-up center which is something we could use.  Even tho Bradley looks like
he can run all day he can't.  That's why I'd give up the guys named above -
they also have questions about them and when healthy (when?) can contribute
off the bench.  Heck, I'll be a sport and throw in the rights to Kris Clack!
;)

George